What We Do
Established in 2001, Greyfriars is a registered veterinary practice taking veterinary rehabilitation and hydrotherapy referrals.
Many of the UK’s leading orthopaedic and neurology veterinary specialists refer to Greyfriars. We are passionate about rehabilitation and our focus is on the best possible outcome and quality of life for your animal.
We are compassionate and welcoming so if your dog or cat is referred to us you can rest assured that our team will always provide the best care possible.
Greyfriars is situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty in the Surrey Hills, with excellent access and easy parking. Our facilities are the most comprehensive in the UK – including inpatient facilities, veterinary and physiotherapy consultation and treatment rooms, indoor and outdoor areas for rehabilitation.
Hydrotherapy treatment is carried out in either our large 10m by 5m heated swimming pool, complete with swim jets and resting/rehabilitation platforms, or the water treadmill.
Greyfriars also has a purpose built training centre which welcomes students from all over the world to study hydrotherapy and rehabilitation. Training in a busy working practice gives our students’ unrivalled opportunities to work with our therapists and meet our patients and clients.
To provide excellent specialist care and support for our patients and clients, and through training empower other canine professionals to do the same.
- To offer a choice of specialist services at Greyfriars and to ensure that clients are given the right information and help to support their animals at home
- To ensure we are a skilled and motivated team of staff who take pride in working at Greyfriars
- To deliver best practice care, specialist training to canine professionals and ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- To provide a place that is welcoming, safe and well-maintained
- Putting the patient first
- Treating all people equally with respect, dignity and understanding
- Using our skills, resources and time wisely
- Fostering a culture of continuous learning
- Ensuring workplace health and safety and promoting personal well being
- Acting with honesty and integrity at all times